Halloween in Canada!!

Corn Maze, Halloween, and all the fun stuff
Corn Maze
What’s better than going to the corn maze to have fun and have lunch with good friends on a clear and lovely sunny day in Canada? When the trip was about to start off, I met a girl from Spanish called Maisca on the school bus, and we found each other nice to chat with, so we had a lot of fun chatting with each other in the corn maze.
The amazing yellow corn maze finally came into our sights, and we all couldn’t wait but jump out of the bus and run into the corn maze. There was a mysterious question sheet, which were all about corns, to lead us to the right path. Maisca and I discussed questions on the sheet together and found the right path in the end. The interesting thing was that we met a lot of people from all over the world in the corn maze. It’s so cool that everyone comes from different countries, different backgrounds, and different families, and we got to meet them! It was such a wonderful day to meet new people in this amazing trip.
    My favorite class, fitness class, always gives me surprise. On Thursday, we played basketball and gate ball in class. Gate ball is a game I’ve never heard of before. Here’s a short introduction about it. When the ball is in the sky, we can catch it and move for only three steps, and then we have to throw it to our teammate, but if the ball is on the ground, we have to kick it like a soccer. To get points, we have to make the ball into the goal net, which is behind a gate keeper.
    When playing basketball, we ran around the court and tried our best to score. I was so happy that I scored one point! After playing basketball, we played gate ball. Although this was my first time playing it, I had a lot of fun. Because of the help from my friends, I have learned a lot of different kinds of sports here. In the fitness class, we can not only exercise to make us healthier but also have fun together and win the game through team work. This is why I love the fitness class so much.
    The coolest holiday, Halloween, finally came! Everyone dressed up their scary and cute costumes to the school. My favorite teacher, who is both baking and art teacher, made delicious chocolate cake and cookie with students in the baking class. When they finished baking them, one cute and friendly "Scooby dog" gave me the sweets, and I was eating it so happily. After having those sweets, I took some pictures with my friends and teachers at school, including dwarfs from snow white, Mary Poppins, and Scooby dog! Mary Poppins was my favorite because I love Disney, and she literally looked like Mary Poppins. Thanks to my friends, I had an unforgettable Halloween this year.
Halloween
    On Halloween night, my aunt took me and her cute little girl to go trick or treating. It was such a windy day, so we had no choice but to ride in our car instead of walking door by door. However, I still met a lot of cool and interesting people on the way of trick or treating. When I got home, my host grandma took me to the spooky bus to have fun. To my surprise, I met Scooby dog again there! As I got on the spooky bus, I was so scared that I screamed all the way through the end of the bus. What scared me most was that my host grandpa was on the bus and he grabbed my ankle to scare me to death when I passed by. We went to a church full of costumed people handing out candy afterwards. Everyone was so nice and generous. My favorite one was a woman who dressed like a kindergarten student with many children’s accessories. It was so kind of her that she gave me so much candy and a carton of juice. I think she is the cutest woman I’ve ever seen. After this experience, I have a different point of view about Halloween. Halloween isn’t just a holiday, it’s a day to bond with our neighbors, be kind to others, make children happy, and a day to be creative. I had so much fun this Halloween and I’ll never forget this heart-warming experience.
Spooky Bus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day of School in Canada as an Exchange Student

Why I Stepped onto This Journey?

Remembrance Day in Canada